Senior Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis
2 days left
- Full time
The Senior Associate is responsible for supporting the head of Financial Planning & Analysis and finance director for the CEEMEA (Central Europe, Middle East and Africa) geographic region within International. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with business units within the region to build strong relationships, build deep understanding of the business and the regions financial performance. They will also support and facilitate the provision of high quality advice, information, analysis and interpretation to the business to underpin effective decision making, meaningful performance management and to meet statutory requirements.
- Supports the region in developing and executing business plans including providing decision support and direction for the creation of long term plans.
- Assists in providing the region with in-depth analysis and commentary on business performance.
- Supports Business Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
- Challenges and reviews management accounts, plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Undertakes and analyses business unit revenue and pipeline analysis.
- Produces ad hoc commercial data requested by BU, including review of underlying data to support effective decision making.
- Continual analysis of business drivers including identifying trends to deliver improved business performance and undertaking project appraisals based on acceptable criteria (i.e. IRR, NPV, payback and risk profile).
- Qualified Accountant, equivalent Finance degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience of providing financial analysis used to support the management and strategic development of the business.
- Experienced in the application of financial planning, forecasting and budgeting concepts and processes.
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial data and able to quantify measure and assess finance function performance indicators.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with a proactive mind-set.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a changing environment.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.