2 days left
- Full time
In addition to the usual responsibilities a Fund Controller role would involve, this role will include the following duties:
- Build Net IRR Forecast Models and provide assessments on performance.
- Develop Automated processes as successor to new Portfolio Management System and assist the integration of these systems.
- Assist in explaining complex models (and building them) to Investors to accommodate fundraising
- Seek out and managed FX Services and Counterparties, Sub-Line providers and counterparties
- Manage the New Fund Administration relationship
Few things which will be required for future funds to get involved in:
- Structure Securitisation vehicle to meet investor needs and understand/implement IFRS to local GAAP process
- Spit large feeder funds into Parallel Funds
- Model and Structure Evergreen Carry Structure
- Build Robust models for new products under feasibility testing
- Set up investor services function