Oversea Finance Controller
- Overseeing all financial reporting, analysis and control to provide value analytic information to support business decision-making and growth.
- Financial modeling evaluation and analysis of oversea projects.
- Provide the timely and necessary support to on-going and under construction oversea projects, including review the contracts for purchase and sales and DD reports
- Keep the communication with project development team to understand the progress of our on-going projects and coordinate with accounting team and budget team.
- Manage the cash flow of oversea projects and review the payment applications, coordinate with Treasury to arrange the payments
- To support project budget application and payment verification as an actively coordinator between HQ and project teams
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance/controlling/accounting.
- Ideally experience on overseas education or overseas working experience.
- Minimum 8 years working experience. Solar PV plant investment or similar project investment with focus on finance analysis, project financial modeling.
- Global mind-set, good analytical skills, detail oriented and independent
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and promote teamwork, accountability and speed.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Mandarin for both written and verbal
- Can accept traveling abroad for short period as required.