Senior Treasury Manager
2 days left
- Full time
Ideally you will come from another small bank, but other larger banks may also be considered.
This is a client facing role and requires someone with similar experience.
The main responsibilities are:
· Develop and deliver a Treasury Sales product range within the Bank's appetite.
· Understand and deliver forward contracts for clients; margin calling contracts and client lines.
· Introduce FX flow-based customers.
· Enhance and Maintain FX flow business.
· Delivering overall cash management infrastructure and frameworks.
· Implementing qualitative and quantitative frameworks for liquidity, interest rate risk, foreign exchange, counterparty management and capital.
· Building effective cash forecasting and liquidity pool methodologies.
· Balancing hedging and supporting processes and risk applications under regulatory accounting and economic incentives.
· Implementing the processes and analytical framework required to support daily funding, foreign exchange management, capital management and interest rate risk management.
· Delivering an investment and counterparty risk framework that includes measurement, controls, systems, policies and procedures.
· Ensure the revenue & liquidity targets of the banks are met.
· Manage all aspects of Treasury function including cash flows, liquidity & capital management.
· Enhance counterparty relationship & limits.
· Review and update liquidity risk monitoring, including stress testing models for ICAAP, ILAA, and reverse stress testing.
· Provide assistance to the Chief Risk Officer for risk reporting, monitoring and management.
· Input into the Business Planning cycle including the preparation of projections and co-ordination of business unit submissions.
· Client & counterparty relationship management.
· Pipeline Management and provide finance with cash projections.
· Develop Treasury infrastructure.
· Good understand of Back Office Operations - processes
· To provide assistance to the Chief Executive Officer as and when required.
· To manage the direct reports in terms of development and performance.