CFO- Healthcare / Medical Laboratories
2 days left
- Full time
Our client is a large regional laboratory firm with their HQ in Saudi Arabia. The organisation has grown exponentionally over the last two decades and opened offices in a number of new geographies.
The Chief Financial Officer is accountable for
- the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company
- to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy
- the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- continued growth and expansion of the organsiation through M&A and investment.
The CFO will report directly to the CEO.
- Healthcare experience (preferably labs or pharma but other areas acceptable)
- Bi-lingual (Arabic & English)
- Worked as a CFO or held a senior position running the finance department
- Professional certificates are preferred (CFA, CPA, CMA etc.)
- Someone with M&A/investment experience would be preferred
- Must have Saudi Experience