Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join our client, a leading media company located in their London West End head office.
Our client is a leading Media company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus. This Assistant Accountant role will sit in their head office accountancy team, reporting for their holding company.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
* Maintaining the manual accounting records and monthly management reporting of the main financing company plus a couple of small financing and bond companies.
* The main financing company holds a variety of financial instruments including foreign currency loans, bonds, foreign currency swaps, numerous foreign currency bank accounts and interest accruals.
* Liaising with tax, legal and treasury departments for routine monthly transactions.
* Producing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
* Assisting in the preparation and review of statutory accounts and tax computations.
* Assisting with monthly inter-company reporting by resolving inter-company mismatches between UK and International Holding Companies.
* Liaising with external auditors to facilitate annual statutory audit.
* Supporting the Group Finance team as necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
* Part-qualified ACCA - NO CIMA OR AAT studiers
* Financial background is essential - MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF FX TRANSACTIONS
* Solid understanding of double entry bookkeeping with proven application in work environment.
Salary of £33,000- £35,000
Competitive Benefits package