This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global market leader in the Marketing sector. They are actively seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. They are looking for someone who can begin immediately on a temporary basis, with the opportunity for the role to become permanent.
The client is a top-ranked Marketing brand, specialising in digital advertising campaigns. Their offices have a vibrant and lively culture, and they are now looking for an experienced bubbly individual to join their team as an Accounts Assistant in Hatfield. The position is temporary with the opportunity to become permanent, and candidate must be able to start immediately.
As an Accounts Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
- To carry out Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control duties
- Handle maintenance of the cash book
- Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Handle maintenance of the Nominal Ledger on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Able to start immediately
- Experience in Accounts Assistant roles
- Experience working in a dynamic environment
- Able to work well within a team
- Strong attention to detail
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate. Once permanent, the company offers a generous holiday entitlement with additional benefits.