Aspiring young financial professionals to join a fast-growing financial consulting firm led by seasoned financial planning and analysis ("FP&A") experts, with offices in Hong Kong and San Francisco, to work on implementing Adaptive Insights, a world-leading financial planning and analysis Software-as-a-Service ("SaaS") system, for corporate clients worldwide. Adaptive Insights was recently acquired by Workday, a US$30 + billion enterprise software company listed on the Nasdaq and is experiencing rapid growth with Workday's global client network.
- Eager and quick learner; willing to work hard to grow
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good understanding of accounting and finance concepts and processes; experience in accounting, financial planning and analysis a plus
- Proficiency in Excel; computer programming skills a plus
- Strong communication skills and client service mindset
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (oral and written)
- Bachelor's or master's degree
Compensation/benefits and career prospects
- Competitive compensation with salary and bonus consistent with candidate's competence and performance.
- Comprehensive professional training with international standards to help team members grow
- Excellent career prospects growing with the company
- Excellent long-term career prospects in financial management and analysis positions with corporates world-wide as Adaptive Insights becomes adopted by more and more clients
Please review the above job description and the following websites about our company and products carefully, and write a short email along with your CV to explain how you think you would fit the position. Please also note that at this stage we only look for candidates that can work in Hong Kong (with residence in Hong Kong and no need for visa application). Thanks.