Accountant, Product Control (12m FTC)
As part of this growing Finance team you will have extensive liaison with Treasury, Risk and Operations.
- Take ownership of tasks within daily, monthly & quarterly P&L production
- Balance Sheet review of all trading and Loan products.
- Preparation of relevant information on a daily basis to assist the regulatory team with the analysis of the Derivatives portfolio and also the FX Position Risk Requirements.
- Assisting the Senior Accountant, Product Control with the daily and month-end analysis of: a. the FX trading P&L; b. Hedge Accounting analysis; c. Hedge Effectiveness testing; d. Reporting and analysis to support the local management accounts and HO Reporting. e. Independent Price Verification review.
- Assisting the Senior Accountant, Product Control on the Balance Sheet Substantiation and ensuring that the key reconciliations and analysis are all signed-off and submitted for review as part of the month-end time-tables.
- Ad hoc duties to support the Finance function