Prudential Regulation Senior Associate
Leading global consultancy is currently recruiting into their Prudential Regulation team which covers 5 main areas for their banking and investment firm clients:
- Liquidity Management (including projects such as ILAAP, stress testing, 2019 liquidity changes)
- Capital Management (ICAAP, stress testing, approval for IRB ratings models, mock interviews prior to PRA reg reviews)
- RRP (Recovery and Resolution Plans, Solvent Wind Down plans, MREL/TLAC, operational continuity)
- Authorisation (new banking licences, feasibility assessments, regulatory document production for licence applications
- Regulatory reporting (LCR, CoRep, implementation of new regulatory requirements, credit risk/market risk./op risk, pillar 3)
As a Senior Associate in the team, you will work across a number of these areas, depending on your interest and previous experience.
You only need to have experience in one of the above areas - they will train you on the other areas. You should have an interest in developing broader skills in the prudential regulation space.