Senior Lead Project Manager - Life Insurance
- Work closely with Business and various IT application teams in delivering a new end-to-end IFRS17 solution as a base solution for the group.
- Manage the project to deliver quality outcomes that realize business benefits within approved scope, time and budget.
- Monitor and report end-to-end project status according to the company's IT reporting frameworks.
- Ensure quality of outcomes, cost effectiveness, appropriate risk management and seamless integration of solutions with other project delivery streams
- Build an internal IFRS17 Engine team to ensure there is sufficient SME (subject matter Expert) to provide implementation support and BAU supports
- Whilst the role involves a lot of technical concept, some at this stage are only theoretical, hence the Regional PM will be tasked to make assumption, manage changes and contribute suggestion to ensuring the project evolves quickly in this project.
- You will also be expected to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure to meet regulatory deadline.
- Good understanding of IFRS17 concepts being huge advantageous
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 5 years working experience in insurance business application, EDW or accounting applications.
- Proven track record as overall project leader in large projects (preferably involving the introduction of standard software solutions with integration with EDW and multiple in-house applications)
- Have at least successfully delivered 2 large regional applications that are used by multiples countries such as Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia.
- Good knowledge of IT security and regulatory.
- Insurance (Group, Life or General) knowledge
- Good Stakeholder management (Engage, inform, influence and negotiate with stakeholders, including business units responsible for the technology and business services
- Ability to synthesise complex business, operational and technical situations and issues into clearly articulated strategies, which can be comprehended by a diverse and often senior stakeholder community.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills for big community
- Planning and organising, able to identify dependencies of multiples project and tasks.
- Strong Vendor management
Are you our next IFRS17 Senior Lead Project Manager? We want to hear from you today!
If the above speaks to you, please send in your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest. Otherwise, feel free to share this great opportunity with someone else whom you feel might be a great fit.
Glenn Wong (email@example.com)
Reg No: R1106685