Head of Finance- MNC Top Fintech / Ecommerce Financial Services
about the company.
Our client is a MNC Top Fintech / Ecommerce Financial Services, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for a seasoned, hands-on and dynamic individual to lead their finance team in Hong Kong.
about the team.
You will be joining a team of highly competent and dynamic individual, reporting to regional CFO, you will be leading a team of finance in Hong Kong and performing hands on Financial Reporting and Management Reporting for the office.
about the job.
- Responsible for implementing financial strategy, planning and forecasts, to ensure good shape of financial and accounting system, financial robustness of the Company
- To maintain timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the Management
- Responsible for the planning, organization, and controls over the day to day finance activities of the branch
- Oversees all company Finance practices, including preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions
- To coordinate audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner
- To liaise with banks for account maintenance and banking facilities
- Be responsible for making sure all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions are kept
- Supporting treasury according to various regulation
skills & experiences required.
- University degree in Finance / Accounting with minimum 10 years' post qualification experience mainly in finance industry particularly in fintech / ecommerce platform
- Ideally experience in technology giants
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Strong Financial and accounting analysis skills
- Ability to act with integrity at all times and maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
For interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply or reach Charlotte CHENG at +852 2232 3463 for a confidential conversation.