2 days left
- Full time
If so, then this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
We have an exciting opportunity available for Python Developers to join a project with emagine Consulting in London.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess:
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Transaction and trade reporting
- Exposure to MiFID
- Track record with working in a team with Business Analysts, Project Managers and fellow Developers
- Exposure to Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to liaise effectively with technical and business stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and be self-driven in character
Ideally you will have:
- Investment banking experience
- Understanding of Athena or Quartz
emagine Consulting are an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We partner with our clients to meet their immediate and long term business initiatives. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients. With our practice-based organisational structure, combined with our agile delivery model, we are able to successfully deliver highly complex, cross region programmes/projects for our clients.
Our core values:
At emagine Consulting we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practice to our customers, colleagues and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead our agenda and approach is to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments and sectors.
Our 5 core values are as follows:
- Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
- Committed - we are committed to delivering results
- Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
- Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
- Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
“emagine Consulting are an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin.”