Product Controller #117889
2 days left
- Full time
- Singapore based role with responsibilities and oversight of Business Control functions primarily focused on the APAC Financing Group.
- Exposure to structured products covering loans, Credit Derivatives, Structured Notes and Equities.
- A deep understanding of the risk attributes used to measure exposure and handle the exposures taken on by the desk from a financial, reporting and control perspective.
- Contribute in support of the desk in terms of accounting, valuation and transaction flow.
- Perform analytical reviews of the P&L and BS of the business including new trade validation and market commentaries.
- Ensure that accounting for each positions are in accordance to the accounting policies that the group and entity supports - the accounting GAAPs span across USGAAP, IFRS and SWISS GAAP.
- Act as the primary Front-To-Back PC relationship managers -coordinate resolution of issues with cross functional teams, including front office, operations, legal entity controllers.
- Liaise with other areas internal and external of Finance to ensure consistent adherence to policies and procedures.
- Perform analysis for adhoc requests regarding financial reporting, regulatory, risk and operational concerns.
- You have 5-8 years of industry experience with previous product control experience.
- You are a fast learner and team-player.
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Strong oral and written communication skills - you are able to articulate complex issues clearly and succinctly to senior management.
- You have high level of integrity and accountability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- You have Degree in accountancy, finance or economics.