Fund Accountant, Private Equity
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of financial statements and other accounting reports for their clients in the private equity and real estate fund industry;
- Liaise with the client's working team members in both Mandarin and English to request accounting information and discuss accounting issues;
- Record transactions in the financial accounting system, including bookkeeping for purchase and sales invoices, bank reconciliations, and analysis of fund transactions;
- Administer work including preparation of fund correspondence and notices, and to ensure that all permanent files are adequately maintained for new and existing clients;
- Support the clients during their year-end audit, including the preparation of audit schedules.
Technical knowledge / skills required:
- 1 - 3 years' experience in full sets of accounting, fresh graduates with an accounting degree may be considered
- Experience of investment/private equity or real estate accounting is helpful but not essential;
- Accounting qualification or part-qualification from a recognized professional accounting body is beneficial;
- Experience in using accounting packages for bookkeeping and report production;
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English communication skills;
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience, including the ability to produce neatly presented work;
- Client Servicing experience is a plus.