US Infrastructure Fund seeks Associate
2 days left
- Full time
The fund is a US fund focused on the Infrastructure, Transport and Industrials space with offices in New York, London, Houston, Hong Kong and Singapore.
On the back of recently raising a new fund the London team are looking to add an Associate.
- Exposure to the full investment life cycle
- Exposure to senior team members
- Steep learning curve and new challenges daily
- Opportunity to be part of a very active team with highly ambitious growth plans
The very lean nature of the team offers individuals in the business an incredibly high amount of exposure and responsibility across the deals: Associates will be involved in the sourcing, analysis and asset management of existing assets. Ultimately, the team will give an Associate as much responsibility as they can handle.
- 3-5 years total experience - from a top investment bank or investment fund.
- Transaction experience within the Power, Utilities, Transport or Infrastructure space
- Closed deal experience, preferably on buyside deals
- Excellent financial modeller (this will be tested in the process)
- Given the lean structure of the team a self-starter who is able to work autonomously whilst also being a team player
- A mature and confident individual is important
- Excellent communicator
- A second European language would be beneficial