1 day left
- Full time
As Treasury Accountant you will support the Treasury department with its hedge accounting and treasury finance requirements.
- Manage monthly FX hedging process, collating submission forms, ensuring business units comply with policy and preparing FX trades for execution by Treasury Analyst.
- Track balance sheet position, review pre-month end, recommend and prepare correcting submissions.
- Review post-month end balance sheet position, recommend and prepare correcting submissions.
- Conduct monthly balance sheet hedging.
- Prepare month end foreign exchange Valuations.
- Undertake year end and half year end tasks relating to hedging, including accounting disclosures and effectiveness testing.
- Provide support in all Treasury accounting matters including:
- Half Year and Year End Audit queries.
- Preparation of Covenant Compliance certificates.
- Monthly KPI reporting.
- EMIR Reporting.
- Managing general queries/enquiries and either directing them to the relevant colleague or resolving them.
- Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) required.
- Broad Treasury accounting experience (knowledge of IAS39, FRS102 and/or IFRS9 would be an advantage).
- Advance Microsoft Excel skill required, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP.