Director of Data & Analytics
Opus Talent Solutions has partnered with a Global Consulting Firm who continue to grow rapidly throughout Asia. With a key focus across Finance, Risk, Governance and Compliance, we are on the look out for an experienced Data & Analytics professional to join the firm at a Director level.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you as the director will be responsible for delivering solutions to clients that requires in-depth analysis of large data sets whether that focuses across financial, operational or transactional. Your key duties will include though will not be limited to;
- Design and implement innovative strategies to assist clients in changing business direction or preparation for future needs.
- Partner with clients to develop a working plan to identify, acquire, mine and analyse relevant data.
- Design and implement complex database models to generate meaningful analysis.
- Interpret historical data and use this to analyse financial, operational and transactional activities.
- Prepare written analysis, reports and presentations on behalf of the client.
- Identify potential opportunities for new business development or further expansion of current projects.
To be successful for this role, you would have come from a background where you have been exposed to analysis data relating to legal, compliance, regulatory or risk issues. Ideally, you would have come from a Consulting background. You will also have;
- Ideally be fluent in Mandarin and English. English is a must.
- Strong coding experience in SQL. You will be required to code in SQL.
- Proven experience in consulting across finance, economics, technology, litigation or accounting.
- Understanding and interested in Compliance, Risk, Legal and Regulatory data.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Ability to make decisions based on the data presented and story-tell to the client.
- Willing to travel.
If this is a position that is of interest to you, then please do not delay your application and apply today! To find out more, please forward your CV to Sharon Koelewyn via the "Apply Now" button below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact Sharon directly on +852 3905 3342 or +852 5434 7927.