AVP Finance Audit
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading global Investment Bank in their search for an AVP within Finance Audit.
This is a business going through a complete transformation of the Audit function, and you will be joining at an exciting time.
- Experience of working in an Audit function, Risk Management or Compliance function
- Banking/Financial Services experience
- Understanding of Finance areas, such as Financial Reporting, Regulatory Reporting, Management Reporting, Tax and Product Control.
- Good understanding of accounting standards eg IFRS and USGAAP.
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. CIA, ACCA are preferred but not essential.
- Ongoing monitoring of Finance, Conduct and Regulatory Change assurance
- Support on Audit strategy and appropriate continuous monitoring assignments
- Understand and develop specialist areas of subject matter expertise
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Execute and deliver aspects of audit engagements to the required methodology standard.