Auditor - Operations & Finance
- Report to Head, Operations & Finance Audit Department.
- Assess business risks and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of internal control systems within the auditable portfolios.
- Conduct investigations as and when requested by management.
- Plan and execute audit works including internal controls review, risk management review, investigation and products review, using risk-based audit methodology.
- Participate in projects and provide advisory services to Business and Support Function Units with regards to finance operational matters.
- Prepare audit reports and presentations on audit findings and recommendations to management.
- At least a degree holder in Banking, Finance, Accounting or other similar related qualifications.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Finance/ external audit or 5 years of experience in banking operations, in particular branch operations, payment operations, cheque clearing, trade finance operations and other related areas.
- Good command in English (speaking & writing).
- Possess strong analytical thinking and ability to perform risk assessment on banking operations processes.
- Have good interpersonal skill to handle internal staff.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience in operational risk management, Basel II and AML/ CFT framework would be an added advantage.
- Keen and eager to continuously seek personal development and qualification.