G-Research uses scientific techniques to produce world-beating predictive research and builds advanced technology to analyse big data. We believe in the science of ideas, where innovation meets imagination.
What we create today, predicts tomorrow.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to come on board and join our Finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for recording our day-to-day financial transactions in SAP. You will also undertake month end processes such as bank reconciliations, accruals/prepayments and depreciation. Additionally, you will:
- Undertake ad hoc project work including; benchmarking and, deep dive analysis.
- Process invoices and staff expenses.
- Process payments using online banking.
- Maintain the fixed asset register.
- Record intercompany transactions.
- Liaise with auditors.
- Act as a guide over junior members of the team.
The successful candidate will have excellent numeric ability and extensive experience in bookkeeping and accounting. You should also;
- Have a solid understanding of accounting principles (accruals, prepayments, capitalisation etc).
- Demonstrate a proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ etc.)
- Be able to operate independently with a high level of organisation.
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Be dedicated to customer service when dealing with suppliers.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hold a degree from a top tier organisation.
Based in the heart of Central London, we are served by 5 stations and 6 tube lines and countless restaurants, lunch venues and pubs. With the vibrant West End close by, you are in walking distance of many top London attractions, theatres and shopping districts.
Why should you apply?
- Market-leading compensation plus annual discretionary bonus.
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code.
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and life assurance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle scheme, gym subsidy, monthly company events and many more!