Chief Financial Officer
Reporting directly to the Partners, the appointee will undertake a broad role covering all aspects of financial management and operational support of the business. Key repsonsibilities will include:
- structuring of the funds and LLP, both from a regulatory and taxation perspective;
- financial control of the business;
- delivery of the annual budget and preparation of management information for the Board and Partnership;
- building a 'best in class' finance function, capable of supporting the business throughout its planned growth phase;
- management of the finance team and recruiting additional staff;
- leading operational matters such as IT, HR / payroll, legal, compliance etc;
- development of the firm's reporting tools and processes;
- overseeing the annual audit process; and
- management of the firm's cost base and creating efficiencies where possible.
The appointee will be a qualified accountant (ACA preferred) with an excellent academic record. You must be an experienced private equity professional, operating at a Finance Director or Chief Financial Officer level already. You will have a holistic, in depth understanding of all areas of financial management of a private equity firm. However, we could also consider excellent candidates from other areas of alternative assets. You must be committed to forging an excellent working relationship with the partners, attentive to detail and possess strong communication skills.