AVP, Financial Reporting & Regulatory Compliance
2 days left
- Full time
- Carrying out of Financial Reporting and Regulatory Compliance requirements.
- Preparation and review of MAS reports, Statutory reports, Head Office reports, other relevant regulatory and financial reports.
- Analyse and Implement relevant Regulatory and Compliance requirements. Monitor changes of major financial compliance ratio, such as AMR, DI, MLA, MCB, ACF etc. To perform projection and implement measures to ensure that ratios and limits are controlled within stipulated requirement.
- Perform variance analysis and extraction of information required by regulatory bodies, Head Office and other government authority.
- To liaise with auditors and MAS when required.
- Degree holder in an Accounting/Finance discipline, with an internationally recognised accounting qualification.
- Possess a good understanding of MAS reporting and statutory reporting, 4 to 5 years work experience in the Banking & Financial Services or relevant industry, preferably with previous experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Self-motivated, independent, mature and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Access proficiency.