"Our people are everything". Having fostered a culture built on giving people the opportunity to learn and achieve their full potential, the proof is in the pudding.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their friendly and energetic team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business with a strong presence, both locally and across the UK.
With an excellent track record of staff retention, this company has proven success stories for offering progression opportunity and attractive long-term career prospects. You will be joining a business where your personal goals and development are at the forefront of their values, therefore, you will be given extensive training and coaching in order to progress.
This role requires somebody with a good commercial head and excellent communication skills in order to quickly establish credibility and build relationships with the owners and key stakeholders.
Key tasks will include:
- Management accounting and cash flow - including analysis of variances and explaining those to management and the shareholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial viability analysis e.g. setting prices, costings, advising on gaps that need filling on revenue, cost savings etc
- Improve financial controls & systems to ensure robust financial reporting, profitability review & forecasting process
Qualifications and systems:
- Ideally ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent. QBE will be considered if there is substantial, relevant work experience
- Previous FMCG or manufacturing experience desirable
- Intermediate / advanced Excel skills
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Eliot Acton at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.