The Financial Analyst role has a broad remit and will be a highly visible post within the organisaiton. The appointtee will be required to think commercially and independently in helping to deliver high quallity management information to various internal audiences. Key duties include:
- Taking ownership and monitoring the forecasting and budgeting;
- Assisting the team leader in the delivery of commercial management information that can aid business decision making;
- Embedding business partnering across the firm and attending regular meetings with senior management to discuss financials and general topics;
- Remaining up to date on key business events and developments;
- Developing a close financial understanding of various internal projects and how they are progressing from a cost and budgetary perspective;
- Working closely with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and building effective working relationships;
- Developing and monitoring key performance metrics such as profitability analysis and cost challenge; and
- General project support.
The successful candidate will be an ACA, CIMA, or ACCA qualified accountant with a strong academic record. Previous business partnering, FP&A or equivalent experience with in a Financial Services context is essential. The client has a preference for those with investment or asset management experience however we can also consider high calibre applicants from other areas of Financial Services. You must be possess excellent written and verbal communciation skills, a high level of attention to detail, commercial acumen and be able to fit into a collegiate, team-oriented culture.