Assistant Manager / Manager, Finance Management (Asset Management)
- Perform full set of accounts and handle general accounting issue of the companies.
- Manage the accounting and reporting work for inter-company accounts and expenses allocation.
- Responsible for monthly consolidation, budget, forecast, financial & management analysis, and costing analysis.
- Handle financial resource return report to SFC.
- Assist in month-end closing, accounting schedule and reports.
- Implement and maintain financial tracking mechanism and ensure accounting compliance to regulatory authorities and auditors.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of Business Intelligence / Finance & Accounting experience in asset management company is an advantage.
- With knowledge of financial management and financial resource return is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good time management with self-motivated mindset
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).