Purpose of this role: We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity, and cash flows of our business.
- At least 5 years of work experience as an Accountant.
- End to end accounting process, from data entry in accounting system to finalization.
- Verifying Accounts manually.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Booking Journal, Monthly Closing, General Accounting and Financing and basic bookkeeping knowledge is essential.
- Dealing with employee's out of pocket expenses, business trip settlement.
- Corporate credit card transaction monitoring and analysis.
- Monthly and quarterly closing. Booking Journal into Accounting system.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process. Collect, analyze, and summarize account information.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.