GL and Reporting Accountant
• Maintain GL in the system as accurately as possible and ensuring that the reporting is accurate at highest level within the organization.
• Review of all the financial data in Microsoft Nav 2016 to enable to have a purposeful Business Dashboard reporting
• Build systems of performance and enable them throughout the organization so that they integrated within business and support the achievement of vision and mission of the organization.
• Develop financial models and analyses based on strategic plans of the organization and make them interactive to suit the needs of the senior management.
• Analyze and Report current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures and provide them in a format that is interactive and easily understandable to the management.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
• Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
• Monthly and quarterly financial reporting and consolidation of the FS of different entities.
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Implement Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports for different levels of management and ensure they are up to date and based on the requirements of the business.
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and thereby ROI
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Review Policy and procedures and update them with the information system workflows
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• Analysis of investment and subsidiaries and provide reports based on my analysis.
• Be Part of examining and analyzing the performance of our major shareholding in ALJ