Junior Purchasing and Finance Officer
Our Company specilaises in the manufacture and supply of various goods and services to Law Enforcement, Military, Rescue and Commercial organisations in Australia and Internationally. We are currently in a period of restructuring our business and are looking for a Junior Purchasing and Finance officer to join our team.
In this role you will work within our Finance Department and be responsible for the day to day administration duties including carrying out the Company's purchasing.
- General administration duties including compiling of correspondence and documentation including emails
- General receptionist duties
- Completing low level costing and quotations to Customers
- Use MYOB EXO to enter in supplier invoices
- Complete monthly reconciliation of creditor accounts
- Assist others in the finance department where required including assisting in inventory management
- Process purchases requests using MYOB EXO and generate and send purchase orders to suppliers
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and supplier invoices
- Assist the Sales Department where required
- Assist in resolving conflicts with suppliers regarding prices and payments
- Complete all freight dispatching for the Company
- Maintain cleanness of office and utilities
The ideal candidate will have some experience in working in an administration role. They will be well organised, punctual, have attention to detail, be able to identify and rectify their own mistakes, have experience in using computers and programs such as word and excel and demonstrate an ability to communicate well. The candidate will be required to have sound mathematical skills and understand basic mathematical calculations. You will be required to work within a team focused environment and must be able to develop and maintain good working relationships.
This is an opportunity for a junior person to increase their skills and experience in business and our Company will provide the opportunity for internal training in these areas.