Interim Treasury Assistant
Assisting the Treasury Controller in the maintenance of the group intercompany loans and the treasury systems.
FTSE 100 Business.
- Maintain intercompany loan agreements and ensure that all loans are recorded in the TMS and are kept up to date.
- Intercompany loan reconciliation.
- Maintain the list of Quasi equity loans.
- Perform a daily reconciliation of the intercompany cash position with the bank entries.
- Distribute monthly intercompany interest accrual reports to the subsidiaries.
- Generate accounting entries from the TMS to be uploaded into the accounting system.
- Prepare intercompany recharge invoices for letter of credit facility.
- Collect bank balances information from subsidiaries at half year and year end.
- Perform daily reconciliation of the Depository reports to the TMS.
- Be one of the main contact for user admin on all treasury systems.
- Performed a quarterly review of the bank platform and ensure users and access rights are up to date.
- Distribute payment for approval and be one of the main individuals to approve outgoing payments.
- Agree netting with bank for foreign exchange trades.
- Provide cover for the other treasury assistant.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Previous treasury experience in large organisations.
- Polished excel skills.
- Competitive day rate.