This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Accountant to join a growing business in Melksham on a permanent basis
Our client is a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation and potential for for even further growth
The Project Accountant will be responsible for;
- Provide monthly project finance reports/dashboards and lead monthly financial reviews with project management and project teams.
- Regular review and margin analysis for key projects.
- Analyse and report on Forex impact on projects.
- Update engineering and project manager contract forecast costs in line with project manager's latest view.
- Update contract manufacturing forecast costs, where appropriate, using SAP costing programs or current forecasts from project managers.
- Produce monthly SAP PS Module Project financial report.
- Produce monthly contract financial summaries.
- Check and approve ATOs (Amendments to Order).
- Be proactive and liaise regularly with project managers on their project margins and results.
- Maintain Key Project Summary for FD.
- Attend project reviews.
- Upload WBS element structures for new projects into SAP.
- Improve project reports and assist in training project managers on use.
- Assist project managers with day to day queries.
The Project Accountant will have a proven track record in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment, although this is not essential. You will also be CIMA/ACCA part qualified or finalist
A competitive salary of up to £42,000 is on offer to the successful candidate as well as excellent progression opportunities