Borehamwood - 28-30k + benefits
If you're looking for your next role with a company who offers genuine progression and growth this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Working with a highly successful and recognisable brand, you will be working closely with the Operations Finance Manager in a very busy Finance team.
Why would this role appeal to you?
- This role is extremely varied and exciting for a bright and ambitious individual looking to work in a busy, growing team
- An opportunity to work and learn from a highly experienced Operations Finance Manager who will guide and teach you
Your duties will include
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Bank posting
- Weekly cash flow forecast
- Entering authorised expenses and supplier payments
- Bank payments entered and allocation against purchase ledger
- Manage the credit card reconciliation and review process
- Full purchase ledger function
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Raise sales invoices, deal with queries and credit control target
- Monthly reporting
- Prepare accruals
If you have at least one years' experience working in an established finance function, studied AAT and currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA then this could genuinely be the right role for you.