Great opportunity to join a SME business in North Kent as a Management Accountant.
My client, based in North Kent, is a growing SME business looking for a new Management Accountant.
Key duties include:
- Monthly financial reporting
- Financial planning including budgeting and forecasting - working with budget holders as a business partner
- Analysis of commercial drivers including - profitability, margins and return on investment
- Cash flow forecasting
- Process improvement and systems development
- Assisting the Financial Controller with general financial management
Must be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCACIMA with experience of preparing and producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts. Must be strong on excel with good system skills with previous experience working in a similar role.
The Management Accountant role is paying £40-45,000 plus benefits.