Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2009, was $3.9 billion. Experian employs approximately 15,000 people in 40 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; Costa Mesa, California; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Drive enterprise-wide technology integration strategy-setting and implementation based on leading-edge industry standards, best practices and comprehensive understanding of business operations.
- Assist in defining the API roadmap, strategy and solution, evolution from SOA to APIs and in responding to RPFs/proposals
- Provide leadership related to design and development of integration technology
- Oversee and review work products of others
- Coach team members to promote knowledge-sharing and professional growth
- Responsible for design and implementation of integration strategy, architecture and platforms
- Accountable for adhering to enterprise architecture standards, ensuring integration technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization and leading enterprise architecture strategy-setting
- Leads governance processes of new technologies and solutions to ensure consistent technology life cycle management
- Lead integration efforts across all business areas and client groups including key data and infrastructure components across the enterprise.
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
- Serve as integration architecture subject matter expert to business areas, project teams and vendors to apply and execute appropriate use of technology solutions and lead efforts to examine technology vision, opportunities and challenges
- Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions including providing detailed analysis of pros and cons and build vs buy options
- Select and design tools that allow reuse of design components and patterns between projects
- Develop actual working solutions or prototypes based on their own designs and resolves any issues that arise
- Promote implementation of new technology, solutions and methods to improve business processes, efficiency, effectiveness and value delivered to customers
- 5 or more years of work experience as an Architect working on complex IT projects
- Experience in optimizing end-to-end, integrated business processes, applications, and technology
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field
- Expert proficiency in creating architectural designs for gradually complex designs
- Expert consulting, negotiating, communicating, consensus building, presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Experience and understanding of a variety of operating systems
- Expert innovator with ability to think beyond established standards and processes.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience applying current and emerging technology integration solutions and trends including security and regulatory industry requirements
- Demonstrated decision-making skills related to implementing integration architecture and design
- Extensive knowledge of integration files formats and canonical structures, transmission protocols and transformation technologies
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of development practices of integration technologies (ie. Apigee, DataPower, Axway, IBM SterlingGateway)
- Exceptional leadership skills demonstrated through project or technical leadership experience
- Expert-level ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives
- Expert-level ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately at all levels and audiences
At Experian we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process. Please raise this with your recruiter.