Corporate Finance Executive - Manchester city centre
The role is unique in that itoffers exposure to the full deal cycle from origination to deal completion.
Responsibilities at the executive level will include:
- Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches.
- Assisting with the preparation of transaction documentation - business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts.
- Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients.
- Modelling different transaction scenarios to assist with transaction structures.
- Act as a point of contact for Partner/ Director and clients, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of projects.
- Involvement in Due Diligence assignments including both fieldwork and producing the final report.
- Ability to work to a deadline.
- Supporting the team in marketing activity.
- Build relationships and create a network of professional intermediaries and contacts.
- Previous corporate finance experience is not essential. A strong desire to work within corporate finance is.
- Qualified to ACA level or equivalent.
- Strong excel skills are required.
- As this position involves client contact, the person must be able to present a professional image to the firm's clients.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- Ability to identify issues though sound analysis and commercial acumen in all situations.