Immediate start for an experienced Senior Credit Controller
This is a broad and varied role for a Senior Credit Controller looking to take the next step in their career. You will be part of an exciting company working within a small team. This is an ongoing temporary position that has the possibility of going permanent. Your responsibilities will be -
- Recording receipts in cash books and posting cash daily on system against sales invoices Setting, controlling and monitoring credit limits
- Releasing orders/shipments on the basis of available credit and payment commitments
- Immediately investigating any cash that cannot be allocated to invoices
- Printing and reconciling of monthly customer statements
- Responsible for ensuring up to date customer correct invoice notes in relation to collections on a live basis
- Responsible for issuing appropriate chase-up letters
- Bi-weekly reporting of collections against monthly targets
- Assisting the Finance team in the maintenance of the Excel Cashbooks on daily basis
- Proactive resolution of all invoice queries
- Maintenance of all credit control systems
Ideally you will have a strong background in credit control and be familiar with Oracle. Strong excel skills are a must and you must be immediately available. You must be a confident, self-motivated and be able to hit the ground running and have the availability to work well in a team and also on your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.