Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is looking for someone to join their successful payroll team on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract as a Payroll Administrator.
This job would suit a Payroll Clerk or a strong Administrator who has previously worked in a dynamic business with an outsourced payroll team, who is looking to develop their skillset with some additional finance responsibilities. You will need strong communication skills, engage, influence and challenge successfully at all levels.
The business is a multi-stream organisation in a niche market providing first class services to its clients. With an entrepreneurial and quality focused approach, the company continues to grow and enter new markets.
The successful individual will be a confident self-starter, with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively. They will have an eye for accuracy, high attention to detail and a personable character that can prioritise their workload. The ideal candidate will have a positive, can do attitude and will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and have good Excel skills.
Duties will include:
- Validate incoming expense claims and approve against company Business Expenses Policy within SLA
- Respond to internal queries from other departments
- Ensure knowledge of expenses is current and be aware of existing and new legislation
- Check and convert schedules from agencies ready for payroll processing
- Follow the payroll process through to end to ensure payments to contractors are made accurately and on time
- Answer adhoc payroll queries from internal and external sources
- Period End Processing / Payroll Data Processing including Statutory Payments / Deductions, Tax/NI codes, Payroll Adjustments, Pensions
- Produce P45's in accordance with the documented process and SLA
- Overpayment recovery management
For more information about this role or any other Payroll Administration jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.