Leading Accountancy Firm
Benefits include up to £1,200 yearly bonus, regular day/nights out, vouchers etc
Study support for professional qualifications
Accredited Silver Award for Investors in people
A great opportunity has become available for a leading accountancy firm based in South Manchester. The company have been around for over 30 years and have enjoyed increasing growth over the years.
They are now looking for a motivated Accounts Assistant to join them, who is keen to progress with Accountancy.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
Essential functions may include any of the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics.
- Deal with individual clients day to day queries, managing the clusters email inbox.
- Ongoing communication with clients regarding queries on taxes, deductibility of expenses, dividends and other matters.
- Gradual involvement with clients regarding VAT and PAYE
- Fully understand the weekly management accounts and be able to reconcile on request.
- Be able to communicate the agency processes to clients in relation to invoices and payments.
- Understand the online expenses portal and what expenses are allowable.
- Understand and be able to communicate HMRC deadlines to clients in relation to VAT/PAYE & Corporation Tax.
- Be able to use current systems and analyse current processes to be in a position to suggest enhancements to them.
Accounts Assistant Requirements
- Experience in the work environment.
- Customer service experience, phone or face to face.
- A desire to develop and progress in an Accounts position.
- High energy.
- Someone to reflect the business' values hardworking, bright, friendly and adaptable.