Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Credit Controller on behalf of a Global law firm based in Central Sheffield.
This well-established legal specialist have a Global client base, they are market leaders in their field and have offices throughout the UK. Their successful Credit Control function is centralised in Sheffield and a fantastic opportunity has come available for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company that offers extensive support and development to all employees.
The successful Credit Controller will report directly into the Senior Credit Controller and will work in a large Credit Control team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; managing a ledger of accounts, chasing overdue payments via telephone and email, resolving queries in an accurate and timely manner, assisting with reporting using excel, providing excellent customer service and other ad hoc duties when required.
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- A background in B2B Credit Control - Essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written - Essential
- Good IT skills including MS Excel reporting - Essential
- Excellent customer service skills - Essential
- Started studying towards CICM qualification - Desirable
- Previously worked in the Legal sector - Desirable
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 (37.5 hours per week) + Excellent City Centre location + 25 days holiday + Statutory holidays + Company pension scheme + Excellent benefits