IFA Client Support Administrator
An excellent opportunity exists to join an IFA Practise based in Guildford, we are currently recruiting for a bright and forward-thinking IFA Cllient Support Administrator to assist/support a Senior Paraplanner. As an IFA Client Support Administrator, the role requires you to have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment, adapt to industry changes and can adjust to various different deadlines and progress within the IFA.
As and IFA Client Support Administratoryou will have had some strong experience working in a Financial Planning environment ideally with some knowledge of products such as Pensions, Investments and Protection. You will ideally be educated to degree level and will preferably have started on a financial planning professional qualification such as the level 4 diploma in Financial Planning.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Process and deliver suitability reports for a variety of IFA's
- Obtaining relevant research relating to proposed advice
- Processing New Business
- Liaising with clients
- Supporting Financial Advisors and Paraplanners
- Office administration
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience working within an IFA or a Provider environment (preferably over 3 years)
- Knowledge of Investments, Pensions and Protection products
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Experience is using IFA Back Office systems such as Intelligent Office or Adviser Office
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within a forward-thinking environment and study towards further diploma qualifications if needed. The role includes attractive benefits with opportunities to progress within the company.