Property Administration Team Leader
The role of Team Leader is to ensure the smooth running of the administration team ensuring SLAs are met, and quality is maintained across the department.
Effective prioritising of actions and monitoring team resources to ensure that client deadlines are met. To develop staff in their team, conduct performance appraisals for the team, identifying weaknesses and delivering coaching and mentoring in areas which may require improvement.
Working with the Senior Team Leader to support them with:
- Ensuring that the required systems and controls are embedded within the department,
- Delivering continual improvement within the department across the areas of staff development, process conformance, process efficiency, productivity and management information. Tenacious progression of staff performance issues.
- Ensuring that all department staff are fully trained and conversant with the key administration and support software that is necessary to their role.
- Acting on identified errors to ensure that the appropriate measures are taken to eliminate reoccurrence.
- Ensuring that staff adhere to all Curtis Banks policies and business requirements.
- Ensuring that the department has the required succession planning through knowledge dissemination and skill development.
- To lead by example: give good advice, provide all necessary support to staff, encourage ownership of work, challenge staff to seek continual improvement, be open and honest at all times, share information across the business, respect and value the contribution of others, exemplary attendance record, promote corporate values and ensure own personal actions are in line with corporate objectives and culture.
- Overall responsibility for Senior Administrators and Administrators to ensure that the processing of clients instructions and any task activity is accurately completed to the service standards set by the Company.
- Attending clients meetings as and when required and leading these interactions. Acting always as an ambassador for the Company.
- Building good relationships with clients and business introducers.
- Where relevant and appropriate, informing senior management team of specific matters or issues within the department and or risks which could potentially impact on clients or internal SLAs.
- Ensuring teams adhere to client deadlines and all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- To identify areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues in the short and long term with the Senior Team Leader.
- Continuously monitoring processes ensure periodic review to ensure they are of high quality and objectives and policies of the Company are consistently met.
- Supports the Senior Team Leader to proactively identify, record, mitigate and escalate identified risk in conformance with company processes and procedures.
- Ensures that risks to the business and clients are identified, escalated and appropriately managed within the department.
The ideal candidate must possess a high degree of interpersonal skills and be able to prioritise workloads on a daily basis to accord with the Company’s service levels. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a full operating knowledge of the key administration and support software that is central to the role within the business.