ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
A well established Property Management company based in Loughton currently have an opening for an Accounts Assistant to join their successful and expanding team.
Working closely with the Accounts Managers and directors, you will be responsible for maintaining the company’s income streams, invoicing, data base administration, posting income, reconciling receipts and dealing with queries. You will also be responsible for posting and processing supplier invoices.
- Producingy rental invoices and posting receipts
- Managing client payments and client accounts
- Producing rental statements
- Charging contractor invoices to property accounts
- Completing landlord monthly payment runs
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Managing petty cash impress system
- Managing expenses
- Answering telephone enquiries regarding rent payments and receipts
- Credit control, chasing unpaid invoices
- Posting bank and mortgage payments
- Processing and paying supplier invoices
- Provide general administrative support as and when required
- Experience of property management systems
- Experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable processes with a property management company or local authority
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- At least 3 years’ experience in a previous role, with a similar company
If you have the relevant experience please apply.