Fraud - Client Service Analyst
Job Title: Client Service Analyst (fraud)
Job Description: This is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) position responsible for delivery of new clients for Fraud related operations, supporting existing client Operations in troubleshooting activity and supporting TMS modernisation projects producing automation opportunities.
The role will also own the strategic agenda for TMS in respect to developing the existing Fraud operations product set and taking the TMS service offering to best in class.
- Be a knowledge expert and leader in the practical application of Fraud and Complex fraud services in the Credit Card space as well as an understanding of back office functions across Dispute and Customer Service operations. To support this, the candidate will require knowledge of: Processes and Procedures used in Front, Back office and Complex Fraud Operations and the TMS standards used to support these.
- TS2 Consumer & Commercial platforms to an end user level
- Image/Workflow tools to support Correspondence solutions
- Have a knowledge of third party Fraud systems utilised within operations ie: Remix, FFE, CIFAS
- Understand the different communication channels utilised across fraud operations
- Knowledge of current client Operations set up, and be able to demonstrate the ability to understand the differing customer journey strategy undertaken for each client
- Be able to understand the impact of any client requirements or changes to support the change teams in assessing change requests.
- · Be familiar with operational and MI requirements to facilitate client discussions around best practice and recommendations
- Assess the quality of existing TMS operational services and identify opportunities to enhance the TMS service offering. Build plans to deliver enhancements and manage their delivery.
- Support Sales Opportunities in providing expertise around solutions to deliver best practice Operations, including client presentations as required.
- Support project delivery in terms of delivering agreed Fraud Services set up requirements, to include; option selection support, defining business rules, process and procedure build, queue build, defining operational MI requirements, supporting training and testing, acting as a work stream lead for interaction with client counterparts through project delivery and transition into BAU
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with both internal & external customers at all business levels.
- Be able to identify automation opportunities to support TMS modernisation
- Be able to logically identify gaps in available systems, identify the risks associated with these gaps and have the ability to work with TSYS and third-party vendors in modernising process and system capability
If interested in this role then please Apply Now! Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to