Purchase Ledger Assistant
CareTech have a new vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to work at our head office at Metropolitan House in Potters Bar
Job Role: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Accountable to: Purchase Ledger Manager
Main Purpose of the role:
To assist with the processing, & payment, of supplier invoices, and maintain the supplier accounts
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Check, obtain appropriate authorisation of, & process. supplier invoices & credit notes
• Ensure supplier invoices are paid on time as per agreed payment terms
• Reconcile supplier statements on a regular basis
• Liaise with internal departments & external suppliers to resolve queries within agreed timescales
•Liaise with PL Cashier regarding missing invoices to be matched to bank
payments & resolution of missing bank transactions
• Investigate & resolve debit balances on supplier accounts
• To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate
• To adhere to existing working practices, methods and procedures..
• To undertake any necessary training required of the roIe.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall Purchase Ledger Function
CareTech Community Services established in 1993 has 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services.
CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
We are committed to providing the highest levels of care to our residents
To enable us to do this we need caring and dedicated professionals to deliver first class care.
CareTech are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader