A well respected Independent Financial Advisors, with a very strong brand presence, and the ability to attract and retain the best clients requires an experienced Paraplanner. The role will involve supporting a consultant who deals with Life, Pensions and Investment.
Ideally you must have an in-depth knowledge of the market place and be very experienced in the research of technical products.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly competent and well qualified Paraplanner to progress within an established IFA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting experienced Financial Advisers
- Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the Adviser
- Researching suitable products for and compiling the relevant documentation in preparation for the Advisers and or compliance
- Managing the Advisers day to day activities
- Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports
- Utilising online systems and developing knowledge to aid in the processing of business
- Developing existing processes to aid in efficiency of business transactions
- Producing quotes
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
The suitable candidate would have the following skills/ attributes:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified for working towards achieving
- over 3 years Paraplanning experience
- Good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
- Strong technical knowledge of all pension products and pension drawdown
- Pensions transfer knowledge would be an advantage
- Systems: FE Analytics, O and M
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within a forward-thinking environment and study towards further diploma qualifications if needed. The role includes attractive benefits with opportunities to progress within the company.