Finance Coordinator (225 hours per week)
On behalf of our client, polkadotfrog are recruiting for an experienced finance co-ordinator to join a well-established Cambridge based events planning company. Reporting in at director level you will be responsible for the direction & day to day management of the company’s finances.
The role is a maternity cover position, expected to last around 7 months from the start of September & will require three days a week to be worked by the successful candidate. The FTE equivalent of this role is £30,000, pro rata this will be £18,000 pa for 22.5 hours per week.
- Weekly reconciliation on Xero
- Manage the bookings sheet
- Weekly presentation of financials to directors
- Manage company profit & loss statement
- Management of month-end & year end close processes
- Bank reconciliation & management
- General ledger management - Purchase / Sales / Credit
- Credit card, float & petty cash reconciliation
- Facilities management - direct debits, sourcing more cost effective suppliers etc.
- Co-ordinate yearly budgeting
- Proactive cost saving initiatives & implementation
- Manage & Collate payroll to send to outsourced payroll bureau
Why should you apply? An opportunity to join a successful Cambridge events company offering a fantastic, varied standalone role with a great salary.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced finance co-ordinator or manager with experience managing a SME’s finance in a sole capacity, this is a varied role & will require a flexible candidate. ACCA qualification or equivalent is highly desirable.