Client Services Associate
I am currently recruiting for a successful business based in Christchurch, working in the Financial Services industry, looking for an experienced IFA Client Services Associate.
The main purpose of the role is to provide pre and post-sales support, ensuring that Client documentation/requests are accurately processed and completed within the required time scales; and in accordance with the compliance guidelines as defined by the firm.
My client are a well-established Financial Advisor organisation based in Christchurch. looking for an experienced Client Services Associate to cover a maternity leave.
As a Client Services Associate, the key responsibilities will include:
- Providing pre and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers.
- Ensuring the clients documentation and requests and accurately processed on time and with accordance with compliance.
- Providing a high level of customer support to clients in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Obtaining relevant information from perspective and existing clients in accordance with company compliance.
- Issue signed letters of authority to clients and obtain standard policy information.
- Performing general administrative duties including, dealing with customer queries, advising clients on services and answering the telephone.
To be successful in your application for Client Services Associate, you should be/have:
- IFA administration, supporting Financial Advisors would be hugely advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with professional clients on a telephone, electronic and face-to-face basis.
- Have previous experience in using Intelligent Office.
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office and word.
If successful in your application, you shall receive:
- Ability to grow their experience in respected company.
- Equivalent Salary of up to £24,000.
- Quick interview process.