Business Analyst required to provide the essential business partnering link between Finance and Operations for this independent wholesaler that has grown from a small operation to supplying clients worldwide. This interesting and highly commercial role will be responsible for manipulating financial and operational data to provide insightful management information to the Board to fully understand the business and make key strategic decisions.
Detailed duties include;
- Developing a suite of meaningful KPI reports, evolving them continuously in line with business needs
- Maintaining and creating SQL queries and functions.
- Ownership of the operational accounting of the business (Stock, revenue, costs of sales, commissions, rebates, pricing)
- Reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting
- Exporting and compiling of product data from Sage
- Analytical review against history/expectations
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the underlying data in Sage by reviewing, developing and implementing robust, effective policies and processes.
- EU VAT data analysis and reporting
- Ad hoc reporting requests
In order to be considered for this highly visible role, candidates must be confident, have the gravitas to support senior stakeholders, an enquiring mind, able to manipulate large volumes of data (ideally SQL).
Lots of lovely benefits on offer including beer Fridays, long service reward, summer BBQ, free parking.