I am currently working with a fantastic company basted in North Yorkshire who are looking for a Masterdata Administrator on a permanent basis.
Tasks will vary depending on the needs of the department but will include:
- Taking phone calls from suppliers and other sites
- Create and maintain the following areas of Masterdata
- PIR’s and contracts
- Bankline Administration
- Monthly Standard Costs
- Any additional duties that may arise are also expected to be completed in a timely manner.
- The standard hours of work are 40 hours per week. However, you will be expected to work the number of hours to fulfil your duties.
- This role is in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ensure prompt, accurate and complete processing of documents received
- Able to work to tight deadlines in an accurate manner.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills must be able to develop strong working relationships.
- Ability to identify process flaws and provide solutions.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail and ability to report accurately
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of food manufacturing production codes would be beneficial
If you have the relevant skills and experience then please send me you CV.