Finance Acquisitions Analyst
Finance Acquisitions Analyst - 38 - 42k - Solihull
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a Multi-site retail organisation with the recruitment of a Finance Acquisitions Analyst. The business is looking for somebody who will be excited by a varied role in a fast paced environment that offers the opportunity for strong career development and exposure to the Senior Management Team.
The business has recently seen new owners takeover with an aim of growing the business through acquisitions. The role would sit within a team of 5 people who have all come from a acquisitions or practice background.
Finance Acquisitions Analyst in Solihull responsibilities:
- Read Information Memorandums and produce powerpoint presentations for approval documents for the leadership team
- Financial modelling and producing valuations which highlight any future synergies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Analysis on new acquisitions
- Assist the Acquisitions Administer with queries in the production of the 100-day integration plan
- Monitor deal timetables and liaise with external advisors to ensure adequate information is maintained
Is the Finance Acquisitions Analyst in Solihull right for you?
The role would suit somebody making a move from a management accounts or analytical role with experience in budgeting, forecasting and strong excel. Full training and support will be on offer, however, they need an individual who is inquisitive & proactive with a hands on approach. ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified or at the final stages will be essential to this position.
Finance Acquisitions Analyst Package:
- £38,000 - £42,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health care